Saturday 3 August 2013

July purchases - haul blog!

Hey guys! Sorry for the horrendous two week gap in posting but I've been so busy over the last couple of weeks as I've got a new full-time job on top of my part time job which has also given me more hours! I've been too tired to do anything worthy of blogging about so saved up the items in this post to show you! So in the last month I went a little mad with spending apparently.. Oops! I thought I'd make a post to show all the bits and pieces I bought and what I thought of them! I've put these into two separate "hauls" according to when I purchased them too.

First up we have haul number one, item number one - a new purse from New Look! As soon as I spotted this I loved it! The stud and zip detailing is gorgeous in my opinion and it was only £8.99 so I grabbed it!




Item number two is a pair of THE NICEST sandals ever! Bonus - they're one of the comfiest pairs of footwear that I own! These were around £22 from New Look again from what I can remember and I love love love them!




Number tres is another item from New Look - a simple t-shirt with "BOOM" written on it. I love how simple this is and it's a classic fitted t-shirt which you can never really go wrong with! This was an absolute STEAL at £4 in the sale! 



Item four is a new BB cream by Maybelline, this time for oily skin! I have quite oily skin around my forehead and nose so need to control it and thought this could help! I haven't given it a go yet as I've only just run out of my previous bottle but I'm looking forward to giving it a go.


The next item is rather items.. Four nail varnishes from Sinful Colors! I've loved my experience with this brand so far and they have such an amazing colour range for only £1.99 (!!!!!!!) which is just incredible!

From l-r - Exotic Green, Mint Apple, Boogie Shoes and Snow Me White



The penultimate item from this haul is NYC's Applelicious lip balm in Big Apple Red. This was just as good as the previous Applelicious balm I've tried though it seemed slightly less pigmented which was a shame! 


The last item was Collection's Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer in the shade Natural. This liquid concealer is absolutely fab and from what I can remember it was a steal too!



Haul number two! To start we have two products from Lush - Tea Tree Water toner and a Cupcake face mask! Unfortunately the Tea Tree Water toner seems to be a bit pants.. I'm not sure if I'm using it wrong or something but it doesn't seem to have prevented any oily skin or blemishes appearing but it does leave my face feeling slightly refreshed after use which is a plus! The cupcake face mask is to die for! Well, at least the scent of it is anyway. It smells like chocolate and looks like it too - and probably does as much good as it too.. Granted, it made my face feel slightly softer but didn't really seem to clear it as such. Maybe I just need to give it more of a chance!




Next on the list is another type of facial spray - this time from the Body Shop. It's a Vitamin C energising face spritz and true to it's word it does give my face a nice refreshing boost and the smell is lovely. It doesn't do that much in the long term but when you're tired and in need of a little wake-up this is about the equivalent of splashing some water on your face only it doesn't remove all your carefully put on mascara and eyeliner!




After this I purchased THE best item IN THE WORLD. Well, okay maybe not but holy smokes I love the Vaseline Spray and Go body moisturiser! I got it in the "cocoa radient" type and it is to die for! It comes out in a perfect constant spray which allows awesome coverage and the perfect amount on your legs. It smells incredible and moisturises incredibly well. If I were to give it a rating out of 10 it would be a solid 10!

Next we have a buffing tool that I got from fragrance direct. It has served me perfectly so far and makes my nails look really clean and healthy after using it! A bonus that it was only a few quid too!


 I've never tried any nspa products and ended up picking three up at once - all from Asda! I never even knew they did this kind of range and felt like trying a different toner to the one I'd already tried. This does seem to give my skin a cleaner look but the smell isn't that great which is a shame! I still use it daily though and will probably repurchase due to how cheap it was. I think it was only £3.99 which is much better than the tenner I paid for the Lush Tea Tree Toner!


 The other two nspa items I got were on an absolute bargain of two for £4 and boy oh boy oh BOY am I in love with them. I'm obsessed with anything vanilla and this body spray is absolutely incredible! The raspberry is a much fresher scent though and is nicer in the muggier days! The only quarrel I have is that they don't seem to last too long on my skin no matter how thoroughly I spray them on me! But yeah, I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing these babies!



More now varnish now (hehehe), the first group being from h&m. I spotted these glitter bombs and knew I had to have them! The picture really doesn't do them justice but for £2.99 each I had no worries picking up all three!


 The last item on the list (apart from two dresses, two pairs of jeans and a top which I didn't feel like including due to them photographing terribly!) are two more Sinful Colors polishes. I picked up a blue (Why Not) and a lovely neutral shade (Easy Going)!


Phew! That was a long list (and didn't actually include every single thing as I either didn't feel them important enough to include or totally forgot about!) - goodbye money! There may be a few clothing posts to come as I'm holiday shopping! I'm going to America later this year and need to get a few more bits and bobs (did I mention that HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, I'M GOING TO AMERICA ON HOLIDAY?!?! WOOP!!). Hope you enjoyed this long post! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment