Monday 22 July 2013

L'Oreal Paris Confetti nail polish - review and swatches

I've seen a few bloggers pick up this polish and have loved the look of it so I decided it was time that I did too! I actually managed to get this free on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots which was an added bonus!

Firstly, I will say that I love how jam-packed this is with glitter. It has black and white hex glitter with some larger pieces thrown in but also has a really really fine subtle black shimmer glitter too which just makes it a little different from most black and white glitters!

However, this polish was an absolute nightmare formula wise for me. It was thick as anything and the base is so swallowed up by the glitter that it was dragging horribly. Luckily a coat of Seche Vite sorted that out but it was still rather disappointing to see. Also, the brush had several bent bristles which was a pain in the bum! Not a fault maybe, just bad luck!

I layered one coat of this over two coats of OPI's You're Such a Budapest.







No comments:

Post a Comment