Saturday 13 July 2013

Kawaii Nail Lacquer Breaking Bad collection - review and swatches!

Hey guys! Today I've got an exciting post to share with you - swatches of the fantastic Kawaii Breaking Bad collection! I've never actually watched the show but I've heard that it's really good - and these themed polishes do not disappoint.

If you want to purchase these babies, head to Jamie's store here: http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/111033473/4-breaking-bad-themed-polishes?ref=shop_home_active

Now, on with the swatches!



First up is Blue Sky, a beautiful sky blue (funny that!) crelly with blue glitter dispersed throughout. The formula was the best of the bunch and it applied like an absolute dream! This is by far my favourite of the four and is just perfect! The swatches are one coat of Blue Sky over one coat of Sinful Color's Sugar Rush. 





Next is my second favourite (though it is close to being equal first), Yeah BITCH. The name is brilliant, and I'm sure there is some sort of Breaking Bad reference but being the BB noob I am, I don't get it! The polish however is jam-packed with shreds of multi-coloured glitter, the noticeable colours being purple, blue, yellow, green, red and holographic silver hexagons. This is literally a party in a bottle! The swatches here are one coat of Yeah BITCH over Sinful Color's Unicorn.






The next polish is Br Ba which is a gorgeous muted lime green base with big white hex glitters swimming throughout. This formula proved to be the most difficult to work with as it was very thick and I had to do a bit of placement with the glitters but boy is it worth it! I am in love with how this looks! The swatches are one coat of Br Ba over one coat of MaxFactor's Cactus Green.






Finally we have I Am The Danger (aren't all these names awesome?!). This is a very sheer red base with red, black and white hex glitter with some black bars floating around. This polish gave the best coverage and also looks fantastic on. Jamie did a great job with all of these polishes (as she always does!) and I really like them! These swatches are one coat of I Am The Danger over two coats of OPI's I Theodora You.





 That's all for this collection! Another great selection from Jamie, go check her out!




No comments:

Post a Comment