Friday 16 August 2013

July/August favourites!

If you guys can remember I posted a monthly favourites last month and it got quite a few views so I've decided to do another for this month. Again I've included all sorts of random things and some have already featured in previous posts!

To kick us off I'll start with nail related items and move towards the more random ones.

1. The first item that I've been absolutely loving is Kawaii's Lois Lane (a custom order I had her create!). I've reviewed it here if you want to check that out! I love how this glitter looks, it's such a beauty!


2. The next item is one that has also featured before in my haul blog and is Vaseline's Spray & Go Body Moisturiser. I use this daily and it's absolutely fantastic! One of my favourite moisturisers due to the way it applies, the way it makes my skin feel and look and the smell! 




3. Number three is yet another item that featured in the haul blog and is n-spa's Vanilla Fragrance Body Mist. Wowwwwww I love this so much! This is just amazing and I will certainly be repurchasing when it runs out.


4. This is a bit of a naughty item - sweets! Haribo Smurfs to be precise. None of that dieting rubbish in this belly ;)! These are so dang tasty and at only £1 from Asda I have a hard time resisting buying them every time I go in there!


5. Number five technically comprises of four things - four books! All belonging to the Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver. I picked up the first 2-in-1 book at Asda on a whim and holy mother of all things I LOVED these books! I was so obsessed with them that I managed to finish all four (I purchased the other two on my kindle as soon as I'd finished the second) within a week. I really really recommend these books if you're into anything supernatural/romance/dry humour/amazing - this series is perfect!



6. Winding down now and next up is Maybelline New York's Dream Pure BB Cream for Oily Skin. With a much thicker texture that the normal version of this, I love how this makes my skin look! Thumbs up to Maybelline!


7. The seventh and last (but not least!) item on the favourites list for the last month is the purse that I also showed in the haul blog. I've been using it a lot and I just love it so much! It's got a huge amount of card room and is just so nice! Go me for buying this beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment