Thursday 15 August 2013

Kawaii Nail Lacquer - custom order review and swatches!

Today I've got two of the four custom order polishes I asked Jamie from Kawaii Nail Lacquer to create for me and boy are they perfect! She got them exactly how I wanted and I'm so happy with the way they look!

You can check her out here and place custom orders for practically any design you could think of! (within reason, ladies) : http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KawaiiNailLacquer?ref=pr_shop_more. I've ordered three or so custom orders for several polishes and they've been super amazing every time!

Here's the first of the two I'm showing today - Confetti Party! It's millions of little glitter bars in a clear base with microfine holo glitter chucked in for good measure! I've teamed it over one coat of Sinful Color's Why Not (as seen in yesterday's post!) and I love this combo! I think I'll pair it over black or white next to really bring out the colours though it can work with literally anything!



The other polish I have to show is called Lois Lane (I'm so original with names ;)) and is to DIE for! It's a clear base again and is jam packed with blue, red and purple glitter. Sounds simple but it works hella well! I absolutely love this over black with a matte top coat on - wow! Probably my favourite colour/glitter combo ever! Mattified glitter is always good in my opinion though so I may be a little bias!!







No comments:

Post a Comment