Friday 29 March 2013

Random nail art spam!

Sorry for the poor quality of these, the pictures were taken on my phone - I now plan to use my very lovely camera to take snaps from now on! Just thought I would share some random nail designs I've done on both myself and on my mum! Let me know if you like any!

Flame gradient using colours from the China Glaze 'Hunger Games' collection

Marvel's Avengers nail art done for the release of the fantastic movie!

Galaxy nail art



Two-tone goodness! Loved the simplicity of this look!

Tetris time!

Black/white fun!

Successful water marble!

Strawberries!

Mum's french manicure!

Lord of the Rings nail art!

Sorry about the mess on these nails, I hadn't always done the "clean-up" job needed before snapping the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment