Friday 8 March 2013

OPI's Eurso... Euro and polka.com

Great combo of these polishes today! As soon as I saw the new Euro Centrale collection I knew I had to have some of them (was so difficult not to just blow all of my money and buy the lot!) I soon decided on the two shown worn together and have to say I'm mega chuffed with them!

Eurso... Euro is a deep blue which has purple undertones. In other swatches I've seen it's definitely more blue so I was slightly surprised that the outcome was quite so purple - though this may just be down to the glitter bomb top coat! Application of this was a dream, literally a one-coater and it was so pigmented! The colour is absolutely amazing and I would definitely wear this just by itself a lot!

polka.dom is just... Wow! A combination of fine magenta glitter mixed with larger light blue, magenta and purple hexagon makes this an absolute beauty! Again application was brilliant, a lot of glitter per brush stroke meant that a good amount came out onto the nail with just one coat!

Don't have anything else to say but I love these polishes! Can't beat OPI for formal and quality so I've found and these definitely live up to the mark! Will be getting some more of the Euro Centrale collection for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment