Wednesday 13 March 2013

Kawaii Birthday Surprise review

Today I've got a beautiful polish to share with you from the fantastic Kawaii! She's super awesome and makes the best polishes, seriously go check her out!

Birthday Surprise is a white jelly base with the prettiest red, green, yellow, purple and blue glitters of two different sizes which just reading that makes me think of a party in a polish! This totally reminds me of a sweet I used to have, Jawbreakers! Anyone heard of them? They were so good - several people actually said that to me when I was wearing this polish too!

You can find Jamie's awesome polishes here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KawaiiNailLacquer?ref=usr_faveitems&atr_uid=17200313

I layered this polish over a base coat of a-England's 'The Knight' and two coats of China Glaze's White on White. I topped this look off with Revlon's Quick Dry Top Coat.




Totally reminds me of these babies! Loved them!

2 comments:

  1. The nail colour would be suitable for Children In Need with the dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - you're so right! Paired over a nice yellow with the white bandage design this would be perfect!

      Delete