Saturday 9 March 2013

Fishtail braid nails!

This was something I did a few weeks ago but just wanted to share! The design is a popular one and I wanted to try my own hand at it! I started off just doing the one accent nail (picture 1) but then decided I liked the outcome so much I would do all of them the same! Took a long while but the result was definitely worth it in my opinion!

The polishes I used for this look were:
Base coat: Collection 2000 2-in-1 nail hardener and strengthener
Design: China Glaze - Stone Cold (theatre slate grey colour) and Thunderbird (the red) along with Barry M - instant foil effects silver.

Loved the effect in the end though it took about 2 hours to complete! The matte China Glaze colour chipped within the first day of wear but I guess that's to be expected with mattes!



No comments:

Post a Comment