Friday 29 March 2013

Nail art time!

Got a mani I did a few days ago to share with you today! My original plan was just for some diagonal block parts, can't really explain but here's how they turned out! A friend said to me they look like little bow- ties which I totally didn't notice til she said!

The colours I used were:
Base coat: a-England - the knight
Colours: China Glaze - White on white and Barry M - Black.
Top coat: Seche Vite quick dry!

To do this look I painted two coats of white on white, let it dry, then with a striping brush painted an 'x' shape on my nails with the black. Once they were done I filled the 'v' shapes in with a larger detailing brush, let dry, then dabbed on a blob of silver paint in the middle and added a little gem to each one! Finally I topped it off with a nice thick top coat and hey presto! I love how these turned out too, super fun! What do you think? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment