Saturday 18 May 2013

Return of the Aztec


After getting the Barry M nail art pens a while back, I've wanted to retry the "aztec" look that I attempted before. I thought that it would be much easier to handle than a brush, plus it would allow me to do a lot more detail and boy was I right! I love how these turned out! It took me a while but ho-hum, it was worth it. This time I did a base coat of white (CG - White on White) with black detailing for all but the accent nail of which I did black (OPI - Razzle Dazzle) with white detailing.

Colours used:

Basecoat: Essie - Rock Solid
Base colours: China Glaze - White on White and Nicole by OPI - Razzle Dazzle
Designs: Barry M Nail Art Pens - White and Black
Topcoat: Seche Vite

Left hand - shade

Left hand - shade

Left hand - shade

Close up, left hand - flash

Right hand - shade (and to be right handed and have such success shows how good the art pens are!)

Both hands - flash
What do you think? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment