Thursday 30 May 2013

Nail art tools

Recently I was asked what I use and how I do nail art. After my nail care tips post I thought I'd follow it up with my nail art tools post!

Now contrary to popular belief you don't really need anything fancy to create some nice designs. A lot of my designs I'll use dotting tools or brushes that I bought from eBay in packs for a very cheap price. 

Dotting tools:

I picked up this set of 5 for just £1.45 here and they've served me perfectly since! They're ideal for not only doing dots (who would've guessed?), but also other designs like hearts etc. 




Brushes:

I also managed to find a great bargain on these at just £2.72 from eBay here and I've had absolutely no problems with any quality issues. This 15 pack comes with all you will need - striping brushes, smaller brushes and large fan brushes. 



Other than those I really don't use a lot else for the designs. Some looks I have used things like studs or stickers in but again you can pick them up at less than £2 from various eBay sellers! 


2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the hints and tips - really tempted to have a go myself now - oh no another one of my short lived craft projects coming on me thinks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, glad I could help in any way! You should definitely give it a go! If you're into craft projects then I'm sure you'll be fine with doing some nail art. It's rewarding when they turn out well :) Thanks for the comment!

      Delete