Sunday 26 May 2013

31 day challenge - Day 2 - Orange

Day 2 of the 31 day challenge oversees the prompt of orange! I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this one and I really like the result. This is also an attempt to improve one of the first looks I posted - flames!

I did the usual of starting with a base coat before sponging on a gradient of China Glaze's Riveting and Peachy Keen before creating the actual flames freehand with a small brush using Nicole by OPI's Razzle Dazzle. I then topped it off using Essie's Matte About You and voila!






This turned out exactly the way I wanted and already I can tell that I'm going to hate removing each look every day!

4 comments:

  1. they are so fabulous, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! I actually created flames for the challenge as well, and it's interesting to see how much they differ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'll check out your design straight away :))

      Delete