Saturday 15 June 2013

Apologies!

Hi to any lovely people who reads this - it's just a little explanation as to why there have been no posts lately! Unfortunately over the last week I've been really ill and have had absolutely no motivation to do my nails. I'm still feeling pretty awful so there might not be a post again for a few days. I do have a couple of the next challenges done but I don't want to put them up before I can start blogging properly again!

Sorry again, but hopefully I'll be better soon and can finish off the challenge! After that I'm going to be swatching two new OPI collections which are both fabulous so I'm looking forward to doing that too.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth - thanks for the update - was wondering where you'd got to - hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So do I! Sorry for not posting, it's bugging me hugely that I haven't really been able to do anything. I miss doing this challenge, it's been a lot of fun so far and I've got some good looks planned! Will try and get myself better ASAP so I can continue it! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete