Monday 15 April 2013

Skyline gradient nails!

This design took me a bit longer than the usual looks - you can probably see why! Complicated little design but I'm pretty chuffed with how it looks. Unfortunately the camera doesn't reflect 100% the real colour - you can barely see the purple of OPI's Vant To Bite My Neck but it's definitely there!

To start off this look I painted a basecoat of a-England's The Knight, followed by one coat of China Glaze White on White. After this, I used three of OPI's colours from the Euro Centrale collection: Vant To Bit My Neck, Can't Find My Czechbook and I Saw... U Saw... We Saw... Warsaw and sponge-gradient-ed them on. The next thing I did was get a small brush and painted on the shapes of the buildings using Rimmel's Black Out, then dotted on Barry M's Pale Yellow. The final stage before top coat was to use an amazing custom colour created by Jamie of Kawaii! She made this for me last year and it's to die for - filled with gold and silver glitter, bar glitter and stars!

To finish the look I layered on a thick slab of Seche Vite and voila! Skyline gradient nails :)






No comments:

Post a Comment