Sunday 21 April 2013

Barry M Nail Art Pens review!

I got the brand new Barry M Nail Art Pens in the post yesterday and had to try them out as soon as possible so I thought I'd try something a little hectic. I wanted to try all four colours out at once so just started... doodling!

The style of "pen" is different to most - the "nib" is a hard point and requires pumping up and down to get the colour flowing. It then flows perfectly onto the nail and is very accurate - I had no problems with formula at all! It seems more "runny" than normal nail polish and that's what allows it to flow so well. The colours are brilliant - three out of the four were brilliant, but the silver just seemed so pale for a real silver polish. Even with two "coats" of each stripe it was very sheer and I felt slightly disappointed. However, the other colours (pink, black and white) were fantastic - bold and easy to use!

Here is the finished look:








I really hope they bring out more colours, these are so good! I liked the outcome, but best not to mention my right hand.. Oh how I wish I was ambidextrous!

1 comment:

  1. It then flows perfectly onto the nail and Nail Art Pens is very accurate.

    ReplyDelete